Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Using Dial Up

Between the two blogs, I had almost a dozen posts waiting. I finally got smart and unplugged the wireless motem and am now using dial up. It takes a little longer, but at least it is reliable. The wireless was providing enough juice to write to my blogs, but not enough to publish, let alone visit my favorite blogs.

Next Tuesday, we have a new company coming to set up their system. We'll see if it is more reliable than our current server.

Hopefully once the children are in bed tonight, I will be able to upload the rest of my posts and visit y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I'm glad you're back :0)

    Even if it is dial up...

    Hang in there :0)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...