Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Awards

I received one of these awards quite some time ago from my friend and fellow homeschooling mom over at The Narrow Path. Thank you for the honour!


The Sharing the Love award is created in honour of the donor that saved Noah's life. The purpose of this award is to raise awareness of organ donation and to share the love. Share this award with blogs you love, blogs that make you smile, blogs that make you laugh, blogs that make your day, and blog owners that leave you uplifting comments. (Please include the aforementioned links when you post this award to your blog).

I would like to pass this award on to...

Flmom at The Narrow Path (I know I'm giving it back again. I can't help it. :-)) I appreciate her willingness to be REAL. She shares not only her joys, but her frustrations as well.
Serena at The Hermit of the Southern March She is fun and has interesting posts. She also has a sweet new baby who I am enjoying watching grow.
Cindy at Sew Blessed and Gracious Goodness (Love 'em both)! What a wonderfully creative lady. Her children are following in her footsteps. If she were my neighbour, we'd be sharing a cup of tea right about now.

I also received this award from my friend at The Narrow Path:


I am supposed to pass this award on to three fellow bloggers...

Patricia at Little Cabin in the Woods I love her pictures! I can get lost in them. Her sense of humour is wonderful too. I also love her adoption stories.
Julie at Herding Grasshoppers She has a wonderful sense of humour and I love how her faith is very evident in her life.
Randi at I Have to Say Another incredibly talented lady whose photos and words I pour over.

Finally, I received this blog from my long time friend and fellow blogger Sonja at One Step Away...

I would like to pass this award on to Tara at Faithacre Farm . I love how she posts about her faith, her choice to live simply, and the ways and means she and her family go about accomplishing their desire to conquer debt.

2 comments:

  1. You're so sweet! I'm glad you and a few others have let me know you appreciate me being real and honest - I have found that others did not think it appropriate of me. Oh well. Life isn't always roses and none of us are perfect. I always hope when I get "real" that others will see it's okay to have feelings like I have and it's perfectly normal. This too shall pass ... when, I don't know, but it will pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo!

    I'm tickled! Right now I'm not able to change my format... "blogger" and my computer are not communicating too well :-(

    But many thanks... you have encouraged me many times :0)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...