Friday, August 22, 2008

The Last Hurrah!

I feel like I am fitting in everything I possibly can before we begin our new school year on Monday. It has been a very fun week!

Swimming, visiting, an evening of cardmaking, beautiful weather, and lots of fun. Today we went to the big city to rent Beans's violin. She told me she is "already in love with her violin". From there, we headed to Costco to stock up on the necessities of life. I love Kirkland toilet paper!!

We headed home while eating a very unhealthy lunch in the van, and then changed and headed off to spend some time with family and friends at a nearby campground. The weather for being so cool on Tuesday, was incredibly hot and humid again today.

It has been such a fun week! The best thing is that the Engineer is not due to fly out to Tulsa as originally scheduled. Yay! That means he can enjoy the full weekend with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...