Sunday, July 20, 2008

Visiting with Far Away Grandpa and Grandma

Far Away Grandpa and Grandma came for a visit today wish Peach a happy birthday yet. What started out as a gloomy, drizzly day, eventually turned sunny and hot. We had a nice time catching up on family happenings and watching the kids swim. The kids were all pretty mellow today from their busy day yesterday. It was off to bed early tonight for all the girls. Bub and the Engineer are currently watching another chunk of Lord of the Rings. Once was enough for me! Zzzzzzz...


Any day now this field of wheat will be harvested. It is currently bestowing us with the rich warm smell that only ripened wheat can give.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that wheat field looks like what I see out my windows! It has such a special beauty to it.

    Glad you had a nice laid back day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...