Wednesday, June 25, 2008

You Don't Have to be Supermom!

"I believe that some people object to homeschooling because they are envious. "I wish I could homeschool," I've had people say to me, "but I am not a supermom. I couldn't do it." All I can do in a case such as this is to openly share my struggles. You don't have to be a supermom to educate your kids at home. I know because I'm not. God uses ordinary people, calling and equipping us to do a job we sometimes feel is beyond our ability. We rest in the faith that He never calls us to do more than we are able." ~Christine M. Field in Help for the Harried Homeschooler.

Thank you Christine!!! I couldn't have said it better myself because Supermom I am NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...