Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Curriculum Shelves

We have been renovating our basement for six months now (don't ask), but yesterday, we finally had some serious progress. Yay!!

The Engineer layed the subfloor with the help of Grampa later on, as he arrived to hang bookshelves. Grampa hung our shelves and I am very pleased with how they look. Whoever says you can't make a basement look cozy on a budget, hasn't met my family.

We need to buy more supports to hold the shelves as we have lots of room for more shelves, but for now, I fit all our school curriculum in one section. It makes it seem like we have a whole lot less curriculum than I thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...